New Year Post

Posted by Wazit | Posted in | Posted on 3:08 AM

Ahha, looks like I had completely forsaken my blog during my holidays.... shame on me. Really sorry about that, I felt really lazy during the holidays... that and I was pretty busy hooking up with friends and relatives. Too bad there's too many things to be done within 2 weeks, *sigh* wish it was longer.... Anyway, this is the first post of the new year, so I intend to make this one a nice one :D Looking back on 2009, this year has had a lot of happenings, some good and some bad. But each has made me what I am today. Haha, for some reason I feeling a bit poetic today. Not that what I said was a poem.... Anywho, let's make a quick review of 2009, shall we?



So, let's see now... 2010 was the final year of my pre-clinical phase. That time I couldn't believe it had been 2 years since I had entered IMU. Why, I just remember when I first entered IMU for registration as if it just happened yesterday. It also marks the time of the dreaded EOS 5 and I still remember the pressure cooker moments in the library and at home. Yeah, everyone was so tense and stressed up that it wasn't funny :/ Thankfully, all that is behind me now. Yeah, certainly an experience that I would pass up on in the future.

2009 was also the year when I first lived abroad on my own. Leaving the bird's nest wasn't an easy transition, but I still thought I handled it pretty well with handling all the household chores and stuff (although my mom would beg to differ) But, that also means leaving friends and family behind.... oh how I miss them so. Yeah, year 2009 sure was quite a big milestone in my life and I won't be forgetting it anytime soon

Now, for 2010.... I'm gonna celebrate Chinese New Year for the first time without family. Damn, my relatives would be enjoying their Chinese gourmet dinner and I would be stuck eating my own cruddy cooking. My parents even said that they would take pictures of the food they eat and send them to me.... how cruel of them D: 2010 would also be the year where I would sit for the Intermediate Exam. Basically from what I heard it's a bit like EOS 5.... I certainly hope it isn't as stressful as EOS 5 as well.... all the stress wouldn't be good for my health XD

Ah well, that's all for a quick roundup on 2009 and 2010. Will post more in a few days time... hopefully. Till then!

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment