Homebound

Posted by Wazit | Posted in | Posted on 8:59 PM

Hahaha! Finally able to go home! Gonna catch a plane in about 10 hours from now.... ah man, so excited! Things are already packed and now just passing off the time till I catch a bus to the airport. Freed of all chores, substandard food and the cold... and back to lazing around, great homecooked food and warm weather. Too bad it only lasts 2 weeks though... and I'm not looking forward to the inevitable jetlag. So now, I wondering how's things back in Malaysia? Guess I'll go find out for myself :D Home, here I come!


Remember the last post when I said it snowed but nothing stuck on the floor? Scratch that... the next day itself after I posted, there was snow on the ground.... and quite a lot too. I woke up that morning feeling a little bit more colder than usual. I was groggy and not really paying attention to my surroundings... even when I went to the toilet to take a bath. Only after I bathed and feeling slightly more awakened, my mouth gaped open when I saw what was outside. S-N-O-W blanketing the whole ground... was feeling so excited that I almost forgot I had a lecture that day. Quickly changed into my clothes and went out... just to snap a few pictures. Picture taking session almost made me late for lectures. And I wasn't the only one, my friends were also almost late for the same reason XD Didn't snap that much because it would look a little silly snapping random things





Pretty ain't it? That's what I call a winter wonderland :D Almost makes me forget about the cold..... Oh dear, I think I'm becoming more like my friend who called me unromantic >.> Ah well, will update more once I get back to Malaysia. Cheerio!

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment