BBQ Grill

Posted by Wazit | Posted in | Posted on 12:55 AM

Last week, the Year 4 IMU students in Southampton decided to throw a BBQ party at their house. And they invited every IMU student there, meaning us + Year 5 as well, with a few other Malaysian medical students. Boy, I was looking forward to it. After all, it's been a while since I got to eat some nice BBQ food in the open. Altogether it was quite a big party, with about 30 or so people altogether, joining and going at different times. It was a nice way to get to know all the Malaysian students, and helps foster inter-batch relations :D


It might be me, but I felt the food was pretty damn good. Maybe I was just missing the food back home too much XD There were spaghetti, salad, grilled chicken and burger patties to name a few. Some of the students bought their own food along so it turned out to be quite a feast. Their neighbors were pretty nice as well coming along to meet and greet us, even though we are polluting the environment with the amount of smoke we're producing. Their house has a huge garden, so we were all able to fit in comfortably in their garden :D Some of their rooms are much bigger than mine as well, and their monthly rent price comes up cheaper than mine. Damn, next year must find a nice house. Anyway, there isn't much pictures of me since I forgotten to bring my camera. (How could I? D:) First to introduce some of our seniors:

First up, this is Alvin. I don't know what he posing as.

This is Kin Tong. Apparently, he is the technician/electrician of Year 4 students.

The one on the left is Emily and the one on the right.... is err... shit I forgot her name D: See the amount of smoke we're producing? Polluting the environment XD

The one in grey shirt is Diana Patrick. Well that's all the seniors that I have photos of. There's more, but like I said, didn't bring camera :(

During the BBQ, some of us were trying to light a fire and trying to keep ourselves warm.

Some of us were practicing photography skills and posing skills

While others were playing with a ball

And if you can't stand the cold, you can always go in and settle for a game of mini-Monopoly! Seriously, the bank notes were so small that it only as big as two finger size.

Well, that's it for now. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I will remember to bring my camera next time :D

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment